- Ideal for cricket practice and training.
- 2 piece ball for better preservation.
- Made with genuine premium quality leather.
- Hand stitched ball with 5 ply thread for a pleasant grip.
- Comes with molded cork filling to provide strength to the ball.
- Black seam of ball made from alum tanned leather.
- This is a waterproof ball.
- Diameter of the ball is 7.06 cm.
- Available in pink color.
- Weighs around 156 gm (5.5OZ).
Back to products
League Series Leather Ball For Practice Session
₹280.00 – ₹1,499.00
The league series leather ball from Heega is intended for use in training and practice sessions to improve your batting and bowling skills. It can be used for Club and school matches as well. This sturdy ball’s two-piece design and molded cork filling preserves the ball in its original form even after several bowling sessions. This pink colored ball is available in packs of 1, 2, 4, and 6. It features a solid core that is wrapped in multiple layers of high-quality materials. This leather ball has a diameter of 7.06 cm and is hand-stitched with 5 ply thread for a pleasant grip. The genuine leather utilized in the manufacturing of this ball is of premium quality. The black seam on the ball is made of high-quality alum-tanned leather. Our league series pink training leather ball is waterproof and Weighs 156 gm.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4, Pack of 6
SKU: N/A Category: Cricket Ball Tags: Cricket Leather Ball, Leather Ball, Leather Ball For Practice Session