- Extremely Lightweight Batting Gloves.
- Pittard leather patch on hard-wearing areas of the palm.
- Non-toxic imported polyurethane (PU) with cotton filled finger rolls.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shell in the first four fingers of hand for additional protection.
- Sweat absorbing wrist grip.
- Toweled wristband with embossed wide Velcro opening fastener.
- Gloves Designed to provide maximum protection while giving good ventilation.
- Sponge-padded polyurethane back for better fit and comfort.
- Split thumb and three-piece sidebars on lead hand.
- Thumb Design with mesh overlay for flexibility and comfort.
- High density foam reinforcement for higher protection.
- Toweled wristband with embossed Velcro fastener.
- Suitable for playing at the Highest Level.
Heega Premium Pittard Leather Batting Gloves
Heega Premium Pittard Leather Batting Gloves. These classic batting gloves are made of A+ grade Pittard leather to reduce wear-and-tear and provide extraordinary feel while holding the bat. They provide sturdiness to ensure the gloves last extended innings. It has cotton-filled finger rollers and is made of non-toxic imported polyurethane (PU). The fingers of the hand have a TPU casing for added protection. Our glove’s multi-layer assurance effectively reduces the overall effect across the glove, making it excellent for hitting sure shots. The two-part thumb section aims to give batters the ability to move around and cover themselves from being hit while playing shots. The impressive three-finger approach allows your front and center fingers to assist with hitting the ball while also offering security to a particularly vulnerable area of the hand. Sweat-wicking toweled loop wristband with embossed Velcro closure. Heega classic batting gloves include a three-piece sidebar with sensitive fill and quality leather tabs on the fingertips that protect batsmen from the dangers of fast, rising balls that can hit you in unusual places.
Left Hand, Right Hand
SKU: N/A Category: Cricket Gloves Tags: batting gloves, PITTARD leather, Pittard leather batting gloves