- Midsize without-roof cricket training and practice net is nearly a half pitch cricket net.
- Long lasting and built of sturdy nylon material.
- UV-resistant, water-resistant, and unaffected by strong sunlight or rain.
- Comes with thicknesses of 0.8, 1, 1.5, and 2 mm and a mesh size of 1.7 inches.
- Two color options: Blue and Green.
- .Available in various sizes (60X10, 70X10, 80X10)
Heega Without roof Cricket Practice Training Net
₹1,020.00 – ₹4,549.00
Heega without roof midsize cricket practicing and training net is made of high-quality nylon and is great for honing and refining your cricketing skills. It ensures that you get the most out of your money for a longer time. It’s simple to use, saves time in practice, and eliminates the need for fielders or a wicketkeeper. It also protects anyone else on the ground from being hit by the ball. Nylon of high grade for long-term use. It’s UV-stabilized, water-resistant, and rot-proof, so it’ll endure a long time. Nets of blue and Green color with thicknesses of 0.8, 1, 1.5, and 2 mm are available. With a mesh size of 1.7 inches, there is less mesh deformation on impact, resulting in improved knot stability. Available in different sizes (60X10, 70X10, 80X10) in heavy weight depending on the size and thickness of the net. Despite being heavy, it is simple to install and maintain.
60×10 | Thick 0.8mm, 60×10 | Thick 1.5mm, 60×10 | Thick 1mm, 60×10 | Thick 2mm, 70×10 | Thick 0.8mm, 70×10 | Thick 1.5mm, 70×10 | Thick 1mm, 70×10 | Thick 2mm, 80×10 | Thick 0.8mm, 80×10 | Thick 1.5mm, 80×10 | Thick 1mm, 80×10 | Thick 2mm
SKU: N/A Category: Cricket Nets Tags: Cricket Practice Training Net, Heega Without roof Cricket Practice Training Net