- Constructed from Kashmir willow that has been handcrafted.
- The breadth of a cricket bat is half that of a standard cricket bat.
- One of the most useful tools for practicing and improving on the shots you wish to master.
- Thinner face to let batsmen to practice middling the ball with thick edges for maximum power.
- This bat has a slim blade that is designed to increase cricket ball middling.
- Available only in SH with length 33.5 inches
- Width 2.5 to 3 inches wide with heavier edges.
Previous productBack to products
Heega Middler Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
To enhance their ball-timing skills, numerous players use the Heega Middler Bat, which is made of high-quality Kashmir Willow and has a three-piece rubber cane grip. It’s more than simply a bat, it’s a tool for improving your batting abilities. This bat is fantastic for instructing batsmen since it dramatically improves hand-eye coordination. Made from fine polished, fully pressed lightweight Kashmir Willow blade of width 2.5 to 3 inches wide and heavier edges. Batsmen can practice and master the technique of middling the ball while hitting and defending using this bat. This proves to be an ideal coaching bat that is great for net sessions, or before game practice, and taking the pressure off your major cricket match.
5 | Bat Length 30.5", 6 | Bat Length 31.50", Harrow | Bat Length 32.75", LH | Bat Length 34.25", SH | Bat Length 33.5"
Size and packaging guidelines
|Bat Size||Player’s Height||Handle||Bat Face Width||Total|
|Short Handle (SH)||5’8″-6’2″||111/2||105-108mm||331/2|
|Long Handle (LH)||over 6’2”||121/4||105-108mm||341/4|
|*product may vary, after all, it is handcrafted. |
*Length is in Inches.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cricket Bats, Kashmir Willow Bats Tags: Heega MIddler Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, MIddler Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
There are no reviews yet.