- Machine knocked out 10000 times in advance.
- It’s a grade 2 bat with 5,6, Harrow, SH, and LH options.
- Tough and well-built bat made of excellent Kashmir willow, weighing between 1 and 1.2 kg (depending on size).
- Better Singaporean cane handle made of high-quality wood for stress absorption.
- For greater grip, it has a non-toxic reverse wave grip.
- Around 40mm edge thickness with a curved bow improves your strokes.
- Toes have a semi-oval shape.
- Designed to play with a leather ball.
- To keep bats safe, use a full-size bat cover.
Heega Kashmir Willow Hx 509 cricket bat
₹1,769.00 – ₹1,799.00
Heega Kashmir willow Hx 509 cricket bat (Grade 2) is manufactured using selected Kashmir willow and is hand-crafted with utmost precision. The bat is suitable for leather balls, offering an all-around playing style. Also, imported Singaporean cane used in the making of the handle delivers great pickup and sturdiness. It is a ready-to use bat with 10,000 machine knocks done already. It is available in five distinct sizes: 5, 6, Harrow, SH, and LH, with lengths of 31.25, 32.75, 33, 33.5, and 34.25 inches, respectively.
Note : For more info click on the size of the bat.
5 | Bat Length 31.25", 6 | Bat Length 32.75", Harrow | Bat Length 33", LH | Bat Length 34.25", SH | Bat Length 33.5"
Size and packaging guidelines
|Bat Size||Player’s Height||Handle||Bat Face Width||Total|
|Short Handle (SH)||5’8″-6’2″||111/2||105-108mm||331/2|
|Long Handle (LH)||over 6’2”||121/4||105-108mm||341/4|
|*product may vary, after all, it is handcrafted. |
*Length is in Inches.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cricket Bats, Kashmir Willow Bats Tags: Heega Kashmir willow Hx 509 cricket bat, Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Kashmir willow Hx 509 cricket bat