- Good quality grade 3 Kashmir willow, weighing around 1100-1170 gm.
- Pre knocked out 10,000 times with Machine.
- Willow with 4 to 5 Grains seen on the blade gives you the idea of the durability of the bat.
- Singapore 3-piece cane handle of 17.5 inches with non toxic reverse wave grip for shock absorption and flexibility.
- Full length bat cover to protect your bat when not in use.
- Customization option available: Get your Name/Logo/ Signature engraved on the bat (with extra charges).
Heega Mongoose V-Shaped Cricket Bat
Heega Mongoose V-shaped cricket bat is a Grade 3 Kashmir Willow cricket bat that allows you to produce more power than a normal cricket bat, and more strength for hitting the ball. This bat is designed with the help of our innovative technology that incorporates a shorter blade and longer Singapore cane handle with grip to hold the bat firmly, without worrying about the bat slipping away while playing massive shots. This bat’s short blade and long handle creates a deadly combination of power and speed. This bat is suitable for academy and tournaments. It has thick edges around 40mm and a curved bow that will help you hit long cricketing shots. Heega designed the curved face of the bat in order to make it easier for batsmen to hit the ball farther with less effort. Heega has designed this V-shaped bat with a semi-oval toe for better stance and hence will help prevent damage of the bat toe if you have a habit of tapping the bat constantly.
Size and packaging guidelines
Bat Face Width
Short Handle (SH)
Long Handle (LH)
*sizes may vary, after all, it is handcrafted.
Categories: Cricket Bats, Mongoose Cricket Bats Tags: Heega Mongoose V Shape Cricket Bat, Mongoose cricket bat, Mongoose V Shape Cricket Bat