- Pre knocked 8000 times with machine to give explosive power to the bat.
- It is a grade 2 bat and comes in sizes 5, 6, Harrow, SH and LH.
- Tough and well built bat, weight around 1 to 1.2 Kg made of good Kashmir willow.
- Durable and long lasting to give better execution.
- Singaporean cane handle with quality grade wood for shock absorption.
- With non toxic reverse wave grip for better grip.
- Edges of 40mm thickness and a curved blade that improve your strokes.
- Bat toe of semi oval shape gives you suitable position.
- Designed to be played with leather and tennis ball for players aging 11 years old and above.
- Bat comes with a bat cover to keep it safe from dust and water splash.
Heega ‘I Hate Losing’ Cricket Bat
The Heega “I Hate Losing” cricket bat is composed of grade 2 Kashmir willow, with thick edges about 36 to 40 mm. It weighs around 1 to 1.2 kg, ensuring balanced distribution across the face of the bat and giving you ultimate control over shot hitting. Our bats are ready to use as they have been pre-knocked out 8000 times by a machine and have a better built curved face that allows batsmen to strike the ball farther without much exertion. For shock absorption and improved grip, a Singaporean cane handle with a high-quality non-toxic reverse wave grip is used. The bat has a semi oval toe for improved posture and hence will assist reduce bat toe damage. Available in sizes : 5 / 6 / Harrow / SH / LH with their lengths 30.5, 31.50 , 32.75, 33.5, 34.25 inches respectively.
Note : For more info click on the size of the bat.
5 | Bat Length 30.5", 6 | Bat Length 31.50", Harrow | Bat Length 32.75", LH | Bat Length 34.25", SH | Bat Length 33.5"
Size and packaging guidelines
|Bat Size||Player’s Height||Handle||Bat Face Width||Total|
|Short Handle (SH)||5’8″-6’2″||111/2||105-108mm||331/2|
|Long Handle (LH)||over 6’2”||121/4||105-108mm||341/4|
|*product may vary, after all, it is handcrafted. |
*Length is in Inches.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cricket Bats, Kashmir Willow Bats Tags: cricket bat, Heega I Hate Losing cricket bat, I Hate Losing cricket bat
There are no reviews yet.