- Customisation option available: Get your Name/Logo/ Signature engraved on the bat (with extra charges).
- Comes with a bat cover to keep the bat safe.
- Pre-knocked 10,000 times with a bat knock machine.
- Sturdy and well built bat, weighing around 1.1 Kg and is made of good Kashmir willow.
- Comes with treble Singapore cane handle for shock absorption.
- It has reverse wave grip for better control.
- 40mm thick edges and a curved blade improves your strokes.
- Semi-oval shape of the bat toe gives you a comfortable stance.
- Designed to be played with leather and tennis balls.
Heega ‘I Hate Losing’ Mongoose Bat
Heega ‘I Hate Losing’ is a Kashmir willow Grade 2 mongoose cricket bat with treble Singapore cane handle for shock absorption on impact with the ball. It has advanced wave grip technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped, Vibration dampening. Our bat is pre knocked 10,000 times and is ready to use for both leather and tennis balls. It has thick edges of 40mm and a curved bow that will help you hit monstrous shots. The Heega Mongoose Cricket innovation bat has a shorter blade and a longer handle, giving it 20% better punch than a traditional cricket bat. The narrow blade and long handle of this bat is a lethal combination of power and speed.
Size and packaging guidelines
Bat Face Width
Short Handle (SH)
Long Handle (LH)
*sizes may vary, after all, it is handcrafted.
Categories: Cricket Bats, Mongoose Cricket Bats Tags: Heega I Hate Losing Mongoose, I Hate Losing Mongoose, Mongoose cricket bat